What you're going to do
Join our esteemed team, specializing in the design and implementation of custom software solutions in the security industry, with a focus on the "One Identity Manager" platform. With a diverse range of clients, technologies, and project roles, we offer numerous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
As part of our global team based in Switzerland and Hungary, you'll work in an agile environment alongside solution architects, business analysts, project managers, and other key roles in the development cycle.
In your role, you will assume responsibility for our software products from the outset. You'll be encouraged to work independently but will also benefit from code reviews and constructive feedback from your peers.
Our current tech stack on our projects includes:
• MSSQL (T-SQL)
• Angular (used for front-end development in the Identity Manager web interface)
We work with "One Identity Manager," a leading Identity and Access Management (IAM) software, to develop customized solutions for our clients.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Developing specialized software solutions, such as scripts, connectors, database queries, and web frontends, for complex problems across various industries
• Integrating new components and technologies into existing software architectures and systems
• Working on all levels of the software stack
• Participating in key project milestones such as estimation, releases, elaboration, etc.
• Maintaining and improving code quality, especially through code reviews
• Providing and receiving constructive feedback
What we're looking for
- Solid understanding of programming (VB/.NET is a must)
- Proficiency in developing and working with RESTful Web-Services
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience with working on a large codebase
- Experience in database programming with T-SQL and a good understanding of MS SQL Server
- Understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Nice to have
• Proficiency in scripting with Powershell
• A university degree (MSc/BSc)
• Experience with the One Identity Manager software or similar software platforms
• Experience working in distributed teams
• Basic understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts and solutions
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.