Chief of Staff (80-100% or job sharing)
What you're going to do
Adnovum is a software company that tackles the trickiest software and security challenges. Our state-of-the-art and innovative solutions are deployed by prestigious finance and insurance enterprises, as well as by government agencies and companies in various other industries. With more than 650 employees across our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Lausanne, Lisbon and Singapore, we are among the companies of choice for the secure digitalization of business processes in Switzerland.
Are you looking for an environment in which you can fully develop and contribute hands-on? Then you are the right person for us! As Chief of Staff (job sharing possible) you work behind the scenes to solve problems, mediate disputes, and deal with issues before they are brought to the CEO. Furthermore, you act as a confidant and advisor to the CEO, with the following tasks:
- Developing decks with analytics and insightful reporting to enable leadership decision-making
- Managing CEO initiatives in collaboration with all Market Units involved
- Supporting internal and external communication and engagement strategy
- Executing on organizational responsibilities related to business planning, organizational design, compliance, and space management
- Owning and managing company-wide leadership meetings / governance
- Enabling company-wide-pollination, advising on best practices
- Working closely with the Leadership Team on strategic initiatives
What we're looking for
- Master's degree (University, ETH, FH) in business administration, or similar
- At least 5 years of strategic consultancy experience
- Proactive, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to remain composed under pressure
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts visually
- Strong project management skills to drive company-wide initiatives involving multiple work streams and stakeholder groups
- Ability to convey multifaceted ideas in clear and concise written language
- Team-focused; able to flex style to influence and interact effectively with a wide range of individuals, including senior management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated competence to build strong and expansive networks internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly, evaluate and make independent judgments
- Good style in German correspondence and excellent oral and written English skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.