What you're going to do
In interdisciplinary and international project teams, we build innovative and forward-looking software solutions for our clients. Are you as passionate about user experience and accessibility as we are? Then this could be your opportunity! We are looking for a UX Designer to expand our UX team in Bern. In agile projects (SCRUM and SAFe) and in the Federal environment, you represent the user's point of view and advise the project team professionally and methodically (according to User-Centered Design, UCD). In doing so, you have plenty of room for imagination, creativity and pioneering spirit whilst ensuring a high-quality user experience. In your role as UX Designer you will take on the following tasks:
- Introducing and applying UCD in sophisticated business applications, from requirements gathering to prototype development and usability testing
- Designing and conducting user research
- Representing the user's perspective throughout the software development lifecycle – both on the client’s side and within the project
- Developing UX artifacts (personas, user stories, user journeys, flow diagrams, clickable prototypes, UI specifications, design systems)
- Developing the information architecture (in collaboration with the solution, data, and software architects)
- Creating prototypes (e.g., with Figma, Sketch or Axure RP) on the basis of jointly developed user stories in consultation with the SCRUM team
- Designing, executing, and evaluating usability tests
- Presenting the results in demos to various stakeholders
- Supporting the collaboration in the agile team (workshop, collecting hypotheses, supporting the PO in prioritization, etc.)
What we're looking for
- Completed higher education in the field of HCI / UX / Interaction Design / Computer Sciences with a focus on design or similar.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience as a UX designer
- Experience in the application of UCD as well as in the area of accessibility
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Axure RP or similar)
- Strong interest in the conception and design of complex business applications as well as interest in working directly with clients and users
- Quick apprehension and assertiveness
- Excellent knowledge of German, French or English, with very good knowledge of at least one of the other languages
Please also send us your portfolio and/or project examples for a comprehensive assessment of your application.
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.