Software Engineer Full-Stack
What you're going to do
You have already been able to gain a few years of professional experience and are now looking for a challenging job in an international company where you can develop further? With us, you will be part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team, you will implement and support complex mobile and web solutions, which we tailor to the needs of our customers.
For our location in Zurich we are looking for an energetic person (f/m/d) to support us in customer projects in various industries (part-time possible). Our varied projects offer you the opportunity to work on the analysis, specification and implementation of technical requirements. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyzing and developing innovative solution variants and checking their feasibility
- Implementing complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Spring, Java EE, Angular, React, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Swift, Apache Spark and SQL, AWS, Google, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Developing and maintaining software components and interfaces in demanding, business-critical environments
- Integrating the software solutions according to modern, agile deployment principles (CI/CD) and with the existing systems of our customers
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools, working together with colleagues and customers on modern collaboration platforms
What we're looking for
- University degree in computer science (ETH/FH/university)
- Several years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Java/Java EE, Spring, JS front-end frameworks, mobile development (Android, iOS), state-of-the-art CI/CD tools
- Database knowledge (SQL or NoSQL)
- A keen interest in software development, modern technologies, and in the larger technical and professional context of software projects
- You enjoy interacting with customers and colleagues and providing a demanding service
- You are determined and sharp-witted, thus able to convince us of your ideas both as part of a team or on your own
- Excellent German and English language skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 650 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.