Professional Software Tester
What you're going to do
Our development center in Lisbon is continuously growing so we are currently recruiting a Professional Software Tester.
Your daily tasks will include analyzing and verifying software specifications, creating test flows and test cases, conducting application tests, and analyzing errors in close team work with the development team. You will have full oversight of the software engineering process, from creating the test concept until the internal and external hand-over of the application.
What we're looking for
- a university degree
- at least 2 years of experience in testing:
- test planning activities within the project (estimations, scope analysis, test coverage, test strategy)
- analysis of a business specification and the design of correspondent test cases
- executing tests in Software
- reporting the quality or the software to the Project Lead or client
- comfortable with the use of computers, internet and mobile devices
- working knowledge of SQL
- structured way of thinking, ability to work accurately with high attention to details
- communicative and open personality
- excellent communication skills in English
- good communication skills in German
- working knowledge of Xray Test Management and Zephyr
- ISTQB certification
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.
Start date: as soon as possible