What you're going to do
For our continuously growing subsidiary Adnovum Portugal in Lisbon, we are currently recruiting Junior Software Engineers. As Junior Software Engineer, your role will be to help us build tailored software solutions for customers with very demanding requirements. In your daily work, you will:
- learn the key principles of enterprise software development in Java and apply them in a variety of projects
- implement business requirements according to specification
- create automated tests and perform bug fixes
- collaborate with other Adnovum employees in cross-functional teams to achieve goals
What we're looking for
- a university degree in Computer Science or a related field
- a keen interest to learn new technologies and to get to know various industries (interest towards back-end development and DevOps practices is highly appreciated)
- basic knowledge of Java (Java EE a plus), and of SQL
- good communication skills in English
- experience in frontend development (Angular, React, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, etc.) or mobile app development (iOS, Android or hybrid frameworks like Ionic) is a plus
- experience with Spring / Spring Boot is a plus
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.
Start date: as soon as possible