What you're going to do
In an era where technological advancements and cybersecurity threats evolve hand in hand, our digital identity team develops and integrates innovative, resilient, and forward-looking security solutions. As a member of our integration and advisory services, you'll primarily implement and optimize One Identity Manager solutions in our clients' varied system environments. To stay abreast of the latest in technology, continuous development of your skills in relevant tools and products will be key. Beyond that, we offer development in project and delivery management roles, and engaging with our customers on pivotal security strategy issues.
Our services are more in demand than ever. For this reason, we would like to expand our One Identity team with a focus to the One Identity Product Suite. As an IAM Engineer with a focus on One Identity product family, your tasks will include:
- Designing and integrating One Identity solutions in our clients’ environments
- Modeling and implementing IAM processes, components, and systems with a strong expertise in One Identity Manager
- Collecting and implementing technical requirements directly from our clients, specifically for the integration of One Identity Manager in IAM systems
- Providing advice and support at various levels – architecture, strategy, and active project implementation, all centered around the One Identity Manager platform
What we're looking for
- A bachelor's or master's degree (ETH/university of applied sciences/university) in computer science or comparable education
- At least of 5 years in intricate integration projects, with a good knowledge of Windows/Linux
- Experience with One Identity products and relevant technologies such as VB.NET, C#, PowerShell, MSSQL, and Angular, as well as target system knowledge (Active Directory, MS Exchange, SAP, databases, LDAP, etc.)
- Experience with IAM concepts and standards, including in the areas of IAM processes and roles
- Communication skills, responsibility, service-oriented thinking, initiative and independence to ensure the success of our client projects
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.