What you're going to do
Our development center in Lisbon is continuously growing so we are looking for experts to join our projects. As Senior Software Engineer you will design and implement sophisticated features for our tailor-made software solutions for big customers from Switzerland. In your daily work, you will:
- Develop effective solutions for complex business problems in various industries
- Integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures
- Work on all layers of the software stack (web and mobile UI, business layer, database)
- Mentor and support your teammates
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in Java back-end development (Spring Boot, EJB, JPA, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- 2+ years of professional experience with React and/or Angular
- Experience in mobile app development (iOS/Android native or hybrid) is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of database/SQL development
- Familiar with the usual development tools (Git, Ant/Maven/Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Not afraid of a Linux shell and scripting
- Have a firm understanding of design methodology
- Good communication skills in English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.