What you're going to do
Your main responsibilities will include project implementation tasks
- Participate in requirement workshops
- Contribute in the design of IAM solutions
- Develop Unit Test and SIT Test Cases
- Install and configure IAM solutions and application integrations
- Develop integration modules, extensions or customisations for IAM solutions
- Develop scripts and tools for data migration (data checking, cleansing, transformation, merging, loading, reconciliation)
- Develop documentations (requirement, design, test, guides, etc.)
Why IAM (Identity and access management)?
Businesses leaders and IT departments are under increased regulatory and organizational pressure to protect access to corporate resources. As a result, they can no longer rely on manual and error-prone processes to assign and track user privileges. IAM automates these tasks and enables granular access control and auditing of all corporate assets on premises and in the cloud.
IAM Engineer role requires you to designs, develops, tests, implements, and integrates Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and solutions. You ensures that solutions protect information resources against unauthorized use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss.
IAM engineer roles require training and flexibility and at Adnovum, we are willing to invest in you to teach and mentor you to become an expert in this new domain.
You will work with our security experts since day one.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge or experience in use of Linux
- Having knowledge of system security
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate individual with inquisitive attitude and keen interest in emerging technologies
- Possess logical thinking with methodical thought process
- Independent knowledge worker and effective communicator
- Plus to have: Understanding or experience working with one of the following authentication protocols: OAuth/OIDC, FIDO UAF, SAML
If you are passionate about cyber security, sign up for the job.
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.