What you’re going to do
You already have a few years of experience and are now looking for a challenging job in an international company that spurs your personal growth? You would like to work on tailor-made solutions for our clients? With us you will be part of an interdisciplinary and ambitious team, implementing and guiding complex mobile and web solutions for our clients.
At our headquarters in Zurich, we are looking for (full-time or part-time) energetic assistance (all genders) for client solutions in various industries. The diverse project work gives you the opportunity to delve into the analysis, specification, implementation, and maintenance of functional and technical requirements. In this position, the following tasks await you:
- Analyzing and developing solution variants and assessing their viability regarding client benefit, technology, and effort
- Implementing these complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Spring, Java EE, Angular, React, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Swift, Apache Spark und SQL, AWS, Google, Docker, OpenShift, and Kubernetes
- (Re-)Developing and maintaining software components and interfaces in a demanding and business critical environment
- Integrating software solutions according to modern deployment principles (CI/CD) and merging them with the existing systems of our clients
- Using the latest methodologies and tools, as well as cooperating with colleagues and clients through modern collaboration platforms
What we’re looking for
- University degree in computer science (ETH/FH/Uni)
- Several years of experience in at least one of the following fields: Java/Java EE, Spring, JS Frontend Frameworks, mobile development (Android, iOS), state-of-the-art CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Great interest in getting to know our client’s industries in order to find individual solutions, and in the broader technical and professional contexts in software projects
- Enjoyment of and dedication in your dealings with clients and colleagues, pleasure in providing sophisticated services in the consulting environment
- You’re determined and sharp-witted, contributing valuable ideas both within the team and while working on your own
- Excellent command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.