Be part of setting up the new in-house finance function in our Hungarian office – while working with the support of our international team! With the possibility to have responsibilities locally and globally and even a part time option, you could be the next member of our international team dealing with a wide range of topics within the area of finance.
What you're going to do
- Be responsible for all finance/accounting related matters in HU
- Be responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings according to Swiss GAAP FER (management reporting standard)
- Monitor required adjustments for Hungarian GAAP (local ledger)
- Reconcile Management and Local GAAP figures (restatement to Swiss GAAP FER [similar to IFRS] in close collaboration with our HQ in Switzerland)
- Assure compliance with local audits
- VAT, incl. special case handling, declaration and reconciliation
- Take part in budgeting and planning
- Cashflow planning and monitoring
- Ensure payroll process (in close collaboration with external service provider) and payroll accounting
- Communicate and collaborate with local stakeholders such as banks, audit partners and tax authorities
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s in Economics/Business Administration/Finance, degree as a chartered accountant o.s.
- 3+ years experience in Finance; at least 1 with similar tasks and responsibilities
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Proficiency with O365 tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams)
Nice to have
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.