What you're going to do
Have you been able to gain some hands-on experience in requirements engineering, business analysis or as a product owner? Are you now looking for a new environment in which you can not only apply what you have learned, but also deepen and expand it? Then this role could be your next career move! To expand our team in Bern, we are looking for a business analyst (80-100%). Experience a motivated team, a vibrant work environment and a unique, positive corporate culture. Together we tackle demanding challenges, appreciating the contribution and uniqueness of each team member.
As a member of an interdisciplinary and international project team, you will play a key role in the development of various tailor-made software applications. In your role as business analyst, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identifying business opportunities in close exchange with clients
- Elaborating and describing business use cases in cooperation with the client
- Analyzing the overall context of business processes and organizational structures
- Evaluating and validating operational solutions against project specifications
- Analyzing, specifying and validating complex business requirements
- Developing business solution concepts and solution designs in close cooperation with software architects, developers and UX designers
- Participating in the implementation of solution designs during the complete development process
- Acting as a competent link between client and internal software development
What we're looking for
- Degree in computer science or business information technology (ETH, university, university of applied sciences)
- 3-5 years of experience as business analyst or requirements engineer
- Certifications in requirements engineering (IREB, CBAP, CCBA, CPRE, etc.) or completed CAS in business requirements engineering are a plus
- Excellent command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Ideally practical experience with agile methods such as SAFe and Scrum
- Problem solving skills, strong communication skills, service- as well as client-oriented thinking and working style
- (Self-)Initiative, ambition, independence as well as team player mentality
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.