Professional Mobile Engineer
Ho Chi Minh City
Are you enthusiastic about designing and implementing individual mobile software solutions for one of the most renowned Swiss banks? We are looking for a new experienced team member for our project: The development of the largest Swiss mobile payment application.
The app is interoperable with other banking solutions and users can pay in shops and online, as well as transfer money to any phone number. It is about to become the primary payment method in Swiss e-commerce.
What you're going to do
With us, you will be part of an international team that follows an agile approach. We don't just live the agile mindset in our client projects. We also strive to constantly improve our skills and abilities, with the open exchange of feedback, experience and knowledge being a high priority.
As a Professional Hybrid Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work closely with a team of developers and testers to design, develop and maintain features that meet high quality and security standards
- Collaborate and coordinate with the customer and product owner in Switzerland
- Investigate, analyze, and fix incidents and performance issues from production
- Depending on your strengths, the project offers the opportunity to develop in different technical leadership roles (e.g. mobile lead developer or mobile lead architect)
What we're looking for
To master this job, you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in mobile software development
- Experience or a keen interest in hybrid mobile development
- A keen interest in software development and modern technologies as well as in larger technical and professional contexts in software projects
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.