HR Generalist (60-100%)
What you're going to do
We attach great importance to speed and reliability and enjoy what we do. Join our team and help shape the topics surrounding People Operations. With your networked thinking, you operate proactively and accompany personnel throughout the entire employee lifecycle. You enjoy interacting with people – in German and in English. Handling various topics and projects doesn’t give you any headaches because you appreciate variety, like to get hands-on, and are a real team player. Those are your tasks:
- Responsibility for the administrative handling of on- and offboarding topics and process optimization
- Point of contact and sparring partner for staff and Business Units throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- Specialized contact point and consulting for inquiries related to labor law
- Case management, exit monitoring, creation of employer references, various system mutations
- Active participation in the development and optimization of HR procedures and processes
- Creation of evaluations and analyses in Excel and the HR IT systems
- Participation in different HR projects, including beyond Swiss borders
What we're looking for
- You have several years of experience in a similar position (HR Generalist, HR Consultant, or similar) and have further certifications in HR (e.g., federal diploma) and a solid knowledge of Swiss labor law.
- Knowledge of MS Office is natural to you, and you are familiar with the common ERP systems. SAP-HR is a plus, as is experience with HR IT projects.
- You distinguish yourself by your quality consciousness, your solution-oriented approach, and your communication skills in German and English.
- You furthermore are a resilient person who gives a convincing performance by thinking holistically and keeping a clear head even in hectic situations.
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 650 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.