Head of Delivery Security Consulting (80-100% or job sharing)
What you're going to do
For the expansion of our dynamic Security Solutions team in our location in Zurich or Bern, we are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager Security Consulting (job sharing possible). Are you as fascinated by information security in all its facets as we are? Would you like to live your enthusiasm for cybersecurity every day, lead our highly qualified and interdisciplinary team, and reinvent security consulting with our Innovations Department? Furthermore, you advise our customers on security solutions with passion, method, and commitment. The following tasks await you:
- Contributing to the security consulting portfolio and strategy
- Coaching and leading our Security Consultants
- Responsible for the quality (time, cost, and quality) of consulting mandates
- Governance and compliance of ongoing mandates (time, cost, and quality)
- Optimizing our security consulting delivery processes and tools
- Staffing new projects and mandates
- Aiding the Sales team and other consultants in acquiring new client mandates
- Furthermore, you consult our clients about one or more topics:
- Developing and evaluating security strategies and concepts, as well as risk-minimizing measures
- Planning and implementing security analyses and risk assessments based on ISO/IEC 27002 or NIST
- Developing and implementing ISMSs
- Designing und reviewing the different aspects of IT security architectures
- Technical analysis and design of secure web, mobile, and IAM architectures
- Cloud cybersecurity tools and technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Other topics in the field of cybersecurity
What we're looking for
- University degree at bachelor’s or master’s level (university, ETH, university of applied sciences)
- A thoroughly client-oriented mindset, empathy, and an outstanding listener
- Further training in information security, such as MAS in Information Security, CISM, CISSP
- At least 3 years of leadership experience
- At least 8 years of practical experience with IT security architectures and processes
- Sound experience in the areas of ISMS, risk management, as well as FADP, GDPR, and other topics related to cybersecurity
- Service- and especially client-oriented way of thinking and working
- Self-initiative, professional appearance, and extraordinary negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.