Senior Security Consultant Public Sector
What you're going to do
For the expansion of our dynamic Security Solutions Team in our Market Unit Public Sector, we are looking for an experienced Senior Security Consultant (part-time possible). Are you as fascinated by information security in all its facets as we are? Would you like to bring your enthusiasm for cybersecurity into your everyday life by joining our highly qualified, interdisciplinary team? In this position, you advise our customers on security solutions with passion, method, and commitment. The following tasks await you:
- Elaborating and evaluating security strategies, concepts, and risk-minimizing measures
- Conducting cybersecurity risk assessments of systems and organizations based on ISO/IEC 27002 or NIST
- Building and implementing ISMS
- Developing and assessing cybersecurity architectures and concepts for public cloud, hybrid, and on-premise solutions
- Technical analysis and design of secure web, mobile, and IAM architectures
- Independently planning, coordinating, and implementing projects and support for our clients
- Assisting in the acquisition of new client projects
What we're looking for
- University degree at bachelor or master level (university, ETH, university of applied sciences) in computer science
- Further in information security, such as a MAS in Cybersecurity or Information Security, CISA, CISM, CISSP, Lead Auditor ISO/IEC 27002
- , in the public sector is a plus
- Sound experience in the areas of ISMS, risk management, and GDPR
- Service-oriented and independent thinking and working, as well as proactive action, are a matter of course, a professional appearance and strong communication skills are in your blood
- You are passionate about cybersecurity-related topics
- Fluent in German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.