Ho Chi Minh City
What you’re going to do
Your future team has members in Switzerland and Hungary. They work on various projects (in banking, furthermore, on a car sharing and a logistics application too). Our team works hard to deliver the best viable solutions for our clients as well as their customers.
In your daily work you will:
- create a new app from scratch
- design, develop, maintain features that meets high quality standards
- provide unit tests to verify your implementation
- maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews)
- investigate, analyze, and fix incidents and performance issues from production
- collaborate with the customer and project leadership in Switzerland
- create demos and present to clients
- give and receive constructive feedback
- work in a hybrid working model
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- a solid knowledge of iOS native frameworks, tools, and development techniques like (Swift 5, ReSwift, RxSwift, Alamofire, Firebase, Socket.IO)
- knowledge of SwiftUI design principles, patterns, and best practices is a plus
- familiarity with RESTful APIs
- excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- a university degree (MSc/BSc)
Nice to have
- experience in working in distributed teams
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.