What you're going to do
Adnovum is a software company that tackles the trickiest software and security challenges. Our state-of-the-art and innovative solutions are deployed by prestigious finance and insurance enterprises, as well as by government agencies and companies in various other industries. With more than 650 employees across our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Lausanne, Lisbon and Singapore, we are among the companies of choice for the secure digitalization of business processes in Switzerland.
Are you looking for an exciting and versatile hub function in an environment in which you can fully develop and contribute hands-on? If you enjoy working in a service-oriented manner and are able to maintain an overview even in busy situations, then you are the right person for us! You are responsible for the organizational and administrative support of our CEO at our headquarters in Zurich and, in addition, for the following tasks:
- End-to-end coordination of the CEO’s schedule, correspondence, appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, communications and other business requirements
- Minute keeper for Board of Director meetings, Leadership Team meetings and other CEO-related relevant meetings
- Preparing and/or reviewing high-level and complex correspondence
- Ensuring CEO access to documentation, briefing, key points and other matters required for scheduled meetings
- Managing and improving an effective e-filing system for the CEO (e-mails and other electronic documents)
- Supporting Leadership Team members with queries, documents, CEO availability, and other relevant requests
- Receiving and hosting visitors to the CEO, or for Board/Leadership meetings
- Providing guidance and expertise relative to the smooth and efficient functioning of the CEO’s office and suggestions for other functional areas
- Managing all internal and external Leadership Team meetings and workshops, including arrangement of venues, catering, papers and matters arising
What we're looking for
- Commercial apprenticeship with further education as an Executive Assistant with Federal Diploma of Higher Education and/or further education in business administration
- At least 5 years of experience as Management Assistant, experience in interacting with C-levels and Board of Director members is a must-have
- Proactive, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to remain composed under pressure
- Excellent time management skills as well as ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Organizational skills and professional handling of confidential information and data
- Good style in German correspondence and excellent oral and written English skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.