What you’re going to do
- Design, construct, install, test, and maintain data management systems
- Build data transformations, data model, dashboard and reports.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production
- Create custom software components and analytics applications
- Research new uses for existing data
- Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together
- Install/update disaster recovery procedures
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Min. 3 years’ proven experience as a Data Engineer or similar
- Proficient in Data Modelling, Data Architecture , ETL, Data warehousing, Data Lake
- Proficient in Linux/Unix and shell scripting as well as in functional programming languages
- Proficient in one or more scripting language (e.g Python, R)
- Experience in Apache Hadoop based analytics coving data processing, access, storage, governance, security, and operations
- Experience in Cloud based Big Data technologies
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Prior data streaming experience with Spark/Python,...
- Knowledge in deploying microservices
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.