What you’re going to do
As a Senior Admin Officer, you shall be responsible for the events and admin tasks of Vietnam office and support similar tasks cross location in Singapore office.
- Manage, purchase office stationery, office equipment, food and beverage
- Take care of office facility, assets to make sure it is in good condition
- Receive phone calls, mails and do express for company’s documents like invoices, contracts and other documents
- Prepare, organize and file all contracts, documents in a systematic manner
- Welcome guests, arrange conference room, make sure office is good condition
- Support business travel preparation such: flight booking, hotel booking and transportation
- Prepare and follow up on employment contracts, probation results, contract modifications and terminations
- Maintain employee records and personal files, including the maintenance of HRIS (HR internal system) databases
- Cooperate with HR team to manage entry and exit procedures such as on-boarding and off-boarding
- company insurances
- Follow up with company event budget and plan events according to the budget
- Design the event plan and communicate clearly to the employee
- Ensure the budget investment is the best way to connect employee to the company culture through events and team activities
Other tasks assigned by direct manager
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years experience in office management, administration role in international company
- Fluent written and oral communication skills both in English and Vietnamese
- Experience in event organizing is a plus
- The ability to work collaboratively and professionally with local and global teams
- Advanced work and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to work accurately and effectively, with attention to details
- Great team player
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- the ability to work independently in a supportive working environment.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.