What you’re going to do
As an application support engineer, you will responsible for high availability and performance of applications for renowned customers.
In your daily work, you will
- Providing 1st level IT support
- Initial analysis of request/incident and resolution of simple or standard requests, replying to questions and recommending/implementing workarounds
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records:
- Identifies and classifies incident types and service interruptions
- Records incidents cataloging them by symptom and resolution
- Work collaboratively with other IT personnel to resolve user issues
- Applies skills to resolve all technical trouble tickets at the service desk before referring to technical support
- Escalates complex problems to the L2/L3 of support as required by documented procedures
- Follow up ticket status and close ticket based on L2/L3 team confirmation
- Documentation and classification of the required information
- Coordination and assurance of resolution of all tickets
- Notification of system users on incidents, errors and operational events
- Ticket synchronization from and to customer ticket tools
- Maintenance of incident statistics
- Monthly reports
What we’re looking for
To master this job, you should have
- Graduated/Obtained/Possess IT certificate, courses or equivalent.
- Familiar of IT system, applications
- Pleasure in dealing with clients
- Customer service orientation by providing customer support over phone, chat, email, etc
- Detailed, independently and teamwork, structured and reliable working style as well as logical and analytical thinking.
- Good time management skill to handle and escalate incidents in a timely manner
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Previous experience using ServiceNow, JSD, JIRA, or any ticketing system is a plus
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.