What you are going to do
- Manage the full spectrum of HR incl. all HR administrative Tasks in Adnovum Singapore (Recruitment, On/Offboarding, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Budgets, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Policy Development and Planning, etc.)
- Oversee and continuously improve recruiting activities while collaborating closely with your Technical Recruiter located in Vietnam, provide coaching and mentoring
- Facilitate corporate culture and communications throughout the organization
- Consult and coach line managers and employees in conflicts, personnel development, disciplinary actions, dismissals and other sensitive situations
- Work on strategic topics in order to increase employee retention, employee satisfaction, visibility of Adnovum Singapore as an employer of choice in the IT market, and fostering our values in line with the overall People strategy
- Own and drive training and development process and initiatives
- Partner up with global People Team and contribute or drive global People initiatives
- Maintain and establish relevant industrial partnerships
What we’re looking for
- A university degree (BSc) in HR/business administration or any other field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in IT, engineering and in an international company
- Ability to create relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels and geographies, exhibiting strong leadership and influencing skills
- Willingness to do hands-on HR Admin tasks
- A growth mindset
- A self-motivated, open-minded, reliable and conscientious attitude
- Exceptional trouble-shooting, organizational, time-management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A proven track record in defining and implementing company and/or HR strategies
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.