What you’re going to do
As an Oracle IAM Engineer, you will work on a wide variety of challenging IAM solution implementation projects and consulting assignments, advising clients from different industries.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Project implementation tasks
- Install and configure IAM products and application integrations
- Develop integration modules, extensions or customisations for IAM products
- Develop scripts and tools for data migration (data checking, cleansing, transformation, merging, loading, reconciliation)
- Conduct requirement workshops
- Develop documentations (requirement, design, test, guides, etc.)
- Design technical solutions
- Develop Unit Test and SIT Test Cases
- Support and maintenance
Depending on your experience you might also take over the following tasks but it's not a requirement:
- Advise clients on IAM best practices and to be SME for IAM, both internally within Adnovum and externally for the clients
- Presales tasks
- Develop technical solution write-up
- Provide effort estimation
- Prepare and setup technical proof-of-concept
- Conduct technical demonstrations and presentations
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience with Oracle IAM 11g or/and 12c (installation, configuration)
- Strong proficiency in Oracle Identity and Access Management solution
- Hands on experience in provisioning accounts with multiple connectors (minimally flat file and AD connector)
- Worked on creating/configuration workflows through OIM and SOA.
- Strong configuration and customization skills, especially in OIM such as event handler, plugin, tasks, etc
- Performed integration with multiple target applications like OID, EBS, etc
- Full understanding of authentication with Federation (minimally SAML 2.0) and Webgate (SSO)
- Worked on Oracle Webservers like OHS
- Know-hows on Oracle Database (minimally for OIAM related data)
- Experience in upgrading OIM from 11g to 12c
- Hands on experience with SOD
- Good documentation skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.