Office Manager 60%
What you're going to do
Do you feel comfortable acting as a point of contact and are a professional in organizing, coordinating and administrating? Are you looking for an environment in which you can fully develop and contribute hands-on? In our Office Management Team, we see ourselves as internal service providers, enablers and designers by supporting our colleagues in their projects, but also by driving our own projects forward. We engage actively with employees, sometimes in English, and gain insights into a wide range of areas within the company. If you enjoy working in a service-oriented manner and are able to maintain an overview even in busy situations, then you are the right person for us! As a member of our Office Management Team, you are responsible for administration at our headquarters in Bern and, in addition, for the following tasks:
- Telephone service and reception
- Point of contact for administrative questions of our employees
- General office tasks such as correspondence, orders, filing, and messenger services
- Organization of various events at our location in Bern
- On- and offboarding of employees at clients/suppliers/partners
What we're looking for
- Completed commercial or comparable training
- At least five years of practical experience in the commercial sector
- Experienced user of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong sense of responsibility and precise as well as independent way of working
- Organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written German skills and good style in English correspondence
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 650 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.