Junior Requirements Engineer Insurance
What you're going to do
Have you already gained some hands-on experience in requirements engineering over the past few years? Are you now looking for a new environment in which you cannot only apply what you have learnt, but also deepen and expand your knowledge? Then, this role could be your next career step! We are looking for a Junior Requirements Engineer to join our team in the Insurance Market Unit.
As part of interdisciplinary, and international project teams, you will play a fundamental role in the development of various customized software solutions in the field of social insurances in an agile setting. In doing so, you will take on the following tasks:
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of a new software application or functionality
- Analyzing business requirements
- Developing specifications, functional solution concepts and solution designs in close cooperation with the respective Software architects, Engineers and UX Designers
- Actively contributing to the implementation of the solution design during the complete development process
- Coordinating and documenting requirements using Jira and Confluence
- Supporting the Product Owner in the prioritization of the backlog
- Competent contact person for support cases for all involved stakeholders
- Communicating and coordinating with stakeholders on change requests and support cases
What we're looking for
- Degree in computer science or business informatics (ETH, university, university of applied sciences)
- 1-2 years of experience in requirements engineering
- Certifications in requirements engineering (IREB, CBAP, CCBA, CPRE, etc.) or a completed CAS in business requirements engineering are of advantage
- Ideally, you already have practical experience with agile methods such as SAFe and Scrum
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work independently, being proactive and having good communication skills when interacting with stakeholders
- Excellent command of German and English, both written and spoken
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.