What you're going to do
Provides Level 2/3 application support for reported issues and resolve within the stipulated Service Level Agreement (SLA), which include:
- Understanding of the issue
- Conduct analysis and investigation to determine root cause(s). Onsite investigation is required
- Provide corrective and preventive solution, and/ or
- Ensures smooth completion of application batch jobs
- Present/ explain issue findings to customer
- Work closely with the customer as well as internal team
- Work on improvements and/or provide proposals to address recurring issues, close monitoring gaps, and automate/reduce manual work
- Supports production changes implementation to ensure smooth roll-outs
- Provides after office hours stand-by duty support on a rotational basis and may be activated onsite for urgent issues. There may be occasions whereby support duties outside the normal working hours will be needed for a short-term basis, e.g. during major production implementation or during peak activity periods. Standby allowance, off-in-lieu or equivalent will be given.
Training and mentorship will be provided.
What we're looking for
- From 3 to 8 years of experience in application support
- Basic knowledge of programming and has hands-on coding experience of simple applications
- Experience with Java
- Understands User Interface, Client server Environment, Web Technology, Unix, Linux, Windows, Database and Middleware
- Experience with working in a ticketing environment
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Has an analytical mindset and able to understand business and functional concepts
- Proactive and self-driven and able to work under pressure with a high sense of urgency with Application Maintenance Support mindset
Plus to have:
- Experience in .Net, SharePoint, Dynamic 365, SQL will be an advantage
- Experience with DevOps/ DevSecOps and Cloud
- Experience with accessing GDC/GPC/GCC
- Experience with working onshore-offshore model
- Experience with Application Maintenance Support for Singapore Public Sector
- Experience with NEVIS product
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.