What you're going to do
We are looking for a new experienced team member for our project: The development of the largest Swiss mobile payment application. The app is interoperable with other banking solutions and users can pay in shops and online, as well as transfer money to any phone number. It is about to become the primary payment method in Swiss e-commerce.
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work as part of a new team starting the native migration of the application
- Collaborate and coordinate with the customer and product owner in Switzerland
- Investigate, analyze, and fix incidents and performance issues from production
- Using the following technologies: Java/Kotlin for native Android (Backend: Spring, REST, JSON, DB2)
- Depending on your strengths, the project offers the opportunity to develop in different technical leadership roles (e.g. mobile lead developer or mobile lead architect)
What we're looking for
- Experience with Android mobile development
- A keen interest in software development and modern technologies as well as software projects
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- A university degree (MSc/BSc)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with mobile architecture
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.