What you're going to do
Your main responsibilities will include project implementation tasks
- Conduct/participate in requirement workshops
- Contribute in the design of IAM solutions
- Develop Unit Test and SIT Test Cases
- Install and configure IAM solutions and application integrations
- Develop integration modules, extensions or customisations for IAM solutions
- Develop scripts and tools for data migration (data checking, cleansing, transformation, merging, loading, reconciliation)
- Develop documentations (requirement, design, test, guides, etc.)
What we're looking for
From 0 - 3 years of experience in the IAM domain with the following skills:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passionate individual with inquisitive attitude and keen interest in emerging technologies.
- Possesses logical thinking with methodical thought process.
- Independent knowledge worker and effective communicator.
Hands-on technical project experience in some of the following technologies:
- Web Server (e.g. Apache HTTPD, IIS, Oracle HTTP Server, IBM HTTP Server) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Application Server (e.g. Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss/WildFly, Tomcat) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Database (e.g. Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Directory or LDAP (e.g. OUD, IBM SDS, CA Directory, Active Directory, Active Directory LDS) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Development or configuration experience in integration technologies such as SSL/TLS, REST and Web-Service (SOAP)
- High-availability implementation and configuration in Security products, web servers, application servers, directories and database servers
- Performance testing and tuning in Security products, web servers, application servers, directories and database servers
Strong plus if candidate has any / some of the following:
- Process and concept knowledge in IAM areas such as access management, multi-factor authentication, strong authentication, SSO, session management, federation, identity management, credential/ password management, role management, privilege access management, cloud application access integration
- Experience in IAM software products, solution integration and implementation
- Cloud related certifications (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP)
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.