What you're going to do
You have completed your studies at an FH or university and are now looking for your first multi-faceted and challenging job in an international company? With us, you will become part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team and implement complex software solutions for our customers.
For our location in Lausanne we are looking for an energetic person to support us in customer projects in various industries. Our varied projects offer you the opportunity to work as a lateral thinker on the analysis, specification and implementation of technical requirements. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting in the analysis and development of innovative solutions and checking their feasibility
- Implementing complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Spring, Java EE, Angular, React, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Swift, SQL, AWS, Google, Docker, OpenShift, and Kubernetes
- Developing and maintaining software components and interfaces in demanding and business-critical environments
- Integrating the software solutions according to modern, agile deployment principles (CI/CD) and merging them with the existing systems
- Understanding the larger contexts of the software development process and using the knowledge gained at the interface between customers and highly qualified development teams
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools
- Working together with colleagues and customers on modern collaboration platforms
What we're looking for
- University degree at Bachelor's (FH) or Master's level (ETH/Uni) in computer science
- First practical experience with Java/Java EE and other modern technologies from the Java environment, experience with state-of-the-art CI/CD tools would be an advantage
- A keen interest in software development, modern technologies, and in the larger technical and professional aspects of software projects
- You enjoy interacting with customers and colleagues and providing a demanding service
- You are determined and perceptive, thus able to convince us of your ideas both as part of a team and on your own
- Very good French and English language skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.