What you're going to do
For our interdisciplinary and international team in Zurich we are looking for a Service Desk Agent as temporary support. You will be the direct contact person for inquiries from employees, partners and clients and ensure a high level of satisfaction. Learn from experienced system administrators and engineers and expand your knowledge in current technologies. Instead of just following predefined processes, we give you the opportunity to think outside the box and come up with individual solutions. The service mindset is your top priority. In addition, as a Service Desk Agent you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level IT support for Adnovum employees in all locations
- Providing hardware and software support (laptop installations)
- Participating in internal projects such as client access migration
- Closely cooperating with the global IT Solutions team, incl. infrastructure, internal applications, collaboration tools and Cloud services
- Handling and solving problems related to O365 and VPN
- Acting as first point of contact for our international clients in German and English
- Independent communication with all internal departments involved, from 2nd level support to software development
What we're looking for
- Completed apprenticeship as "ICT-Fachmann/-frau", comparable education or at least 2 years of professional experience in IT support
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems, macOS in addition a big plus
- Enthusiasm for technical hardware and software challenges
- Pleasure in dealing with clients
- Independent, structured and reliable working style as well as logical and analytical thinking
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.