What you're going to do
As a marketing executive you are responsible to work with your team in developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Participation in defining go-to-market strategy and execution of marketing activities across all channels and platforms, including trade shows, events and digital marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, SEO, SEM) to build prospects, generate leads and nurture customer relationships through several touch points
- Develop and create compelling content for marketing materials, speaker abstracts, case studies, presentations, brochures, fact sheets etc
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaigns’ effectiveness and performance regularly
- Undertake market research to be kept abreast of the latest market developments
- Support onsite for trade shows and events – ASEAN (focus Singapore and Vietnam)
- Monitor, analyze, interpret KPI and derive actions
- Working with partners to grow joint marketing plans based on current market trends
What we're looking for
- At least a diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of marketing, digital marketing, events experience, developed either in-house or in an agency environment, preferably in a B2B / Cyber Security
- Experience in channel marketing is preferred
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships
- Strong skills in time management, coordination, planning with the ability to deliver results while managing multiple priorities
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work independently and in a team, deliver exceptional materials to support other roles (e.g. Sales and marketing) within tight time frames.
- Occasional travelling might be required
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, as well as digital marketing skills would be a bonus
Please submit your portfolio (e.g. examples of design, writing,..) (if any) together with your CV.
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.