What you're going to do
This is your chance to join an exceptional team to work on Android solutions for a large, Swiss financial institution. The continuous development of security critical second factor authentication application for e-banking. In this team you can learn how to use and apply state-of-the-art technologies and libraries to harden the mobile applications.
You will work as a member of a distributed team. You will be part of a Scrum team consisting of both mobile and backend engineers, manual testers and other roles involved in the development lifecycle.
Current tech stack on the project:
- Android (Java)
- iOS (Swift)
- Spring-based backend
- REST, JSON
In the role of Android Developer, you will also take on the following tasks:
- design, develop, maintain features that meets high quality and security standards
- collaborate with backend developers
- provide unit tests to verify your implementation
- maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews)
- investigate, analyze, and fix incidents and performance issues from production
- collaborate with the customer and project leadership in Switzerland
- give and receive constructive feedback
What we're looking for
- confident knowledge in Android (Java)
- knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- familiarity with RESTful APIs
- good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- a university degree (MSc/BSc)
Nice to have
- familiarity with server-side technologies (Spring)
- interest in mobile application security
- experience in working in distributed teams
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.