What you're going to do
Our Service Desk team is expanding, and we would like to create a diverse and multicultural cross-border team. At Adnovum you can experience what it`s like when you work for a stable and international company which provides you opportunities for professional development, puts emphasis on work-life balance, and creates a friendly atmosphere.
You will be part of a dedicated team and will be the direct contact person for requests from employees as well as partners and customers, ensuring a high level of end-to-end customer satisfaction. You will have the chance to think about solutions as you will have to conduct deeper analysis instead of using prewritten processes.
In your daily work you will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level IT support for Adnovum employees in all our locations worldwide (mainly IT colleagues: software engineers, testers, etc.)
- Provide onsite support with laptops and other devices (laptop installation)
- Take part in internal projects like customer access migration
- Work closely with the global IT Solutions Team including infrastructure, internal applications, collaboration tools and cloud services
- Handle and solve issues related to O365, VPN
- Act as a first point of contact for our international clients in German and English
- Independently communicate with all internal departments involved from 2nd level support to software development
- Cooperate with team members in Budapest, Switzerland, and Vietnam
Opportunities for growth
- Learn from experienced system administrators and cloud engineers
- Widen and deepen your knowledge in up-to-date technologies
- Participate in externals trainings
- Long term career opportunities in the infrastructure field
What we're looking for
- Fluent German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Strong interest in IT
- Hybrid working culture (office presence once or twice a week)
- Team collaboration inside and outside of the team
- Experience in Customer Service or Service Desk Agent position
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.