What you're going to do
Do you already have several years of experience in Requirements Engineering and are now looking for a new challenge? Are you curious and interested in topics related to banking solutions? Then this opportunity could be your next career step! We are looking for a creative and engaging individual with a wide range of interests to join our Requirements Engineering team in the Market Unit Banking (60-100% workload). Apply today and become part of an interdisciplinary and international project team that develops forward-looking, tailor-made software solutions for our customers. Your tasks will include:
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of a well-known software solution with high market reputation and visibility
- Analyzing business requirements
- Developing specifications, functional solution concepts and solution designs in close cooperation with the respective software architects, developers and UX designers
- Actively contributing to the implementation of the solution design during the entire development and verification process
- Coordinating and documenting requirements in modern collaboration tools
- Assisting the product owner in prioritizing the backlog
- Communicating and coordinating with stakeholders on change requests and support cases
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business informatics, computer science and/or in topics related to banking and payments (ETH, university, university of applied sciences)
- At least 4 years of experience in requirements engineering
- Certifications in requirements engineering (IREB, CBAP, CCBA, CPRE, etc.) or a completed CAS in business requirements engineering are an advantage
- Ideally practical experience with agile methods such as SAFe, Scrum or Kanban
- Basic technical knowledge, for example about databases, is a plus
- Independent and proactive working style as well as good communication skills
- Commitment to learn and get familiar with an existing, complex IT-solution
- Fluent in both, German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.