Your future project and team:
We are looking for a new experienced team member. With us, you will be part of an international team that follows an agile approach. Our mobile teams work on various projects (in banking, furthermore, on a car sharing and a logistics application too). We don't just live the agile mindset in our client projects. We also strive to constantly improve our skills and abilities, with the open exchange of feedback, experience and knowledge being a high priority. Our team works hard to deliver the best viable solutions for our clients as well as their customers. With us, you will benefit from our flexible working culture and home office policy. We maintain high quality standards by code reviews and automated tests.
In your daily work you will furthermore:
- be the guiding engineer for less experienced colleagues
- create a new app from scratch
- design, develop, maintain features that meets high quality standards
- collaborate regularly with the customer and project leadership in Switzerland
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- a solid knowledge of iOS native frameworks, tools, and development techniques like (Swift 5, ReSwift, RxSwift, Alamofire, Firebase, Socket.IO)
- knowledge of SwiftUI design principles, patterns, and best practices is a plus
- familiarity with RESTful APIs
- excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- a university degree (MSc/BSc)
Nice to have
- experience in working in distributed teams
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.