Your future project and team:
Do you have the power of a magician and the capabilities of a Ninja? Are you up for the challenge of helping build an iOS application from scratch?
Your future team has members in Switzerland and Hungary. They work on a logistics platform allowing ordering and tracking of deliveries. This new application is for truck drivers. Our team works hard to deliver the best viable solutions for our clients as well as their customers. You will be a key member of an agile team consisting of mobile engineers, manual testers, backend-, web developers, and other experts involved in the development lifecycle.
Teck stack you will use:
- Swift 5
In your daily work you will:
- create a new app from scratch
- design, develop, maintain features that meets high quality standards
- provide unit tests to verify your implementation
- maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews)
- investigate, analyze, and fix incidents and performance issues from production
- collaborate with the customer and project leadership in Switzerland
- create demos and present to clients
- give and receive constructive feedback
What we're looking for:
- extensive iOS development experience
- knowledge of SwiftUI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- familiarity with RESTful APIs
- excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- a university degree (MSc/BSc)
- ability to attend the office regularly
Nice to have
- experience in working in distributed teams
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee, or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.