What you’re going to do
As an IAM Consultant, you will work on a wide variety of challenging IAM and Security solution implementation projects and consulting assignments, advising clients from different industries.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Advise clients on IAM best practices and to be SME for Security, both internally within Adnovum and externally for the clients
- Pre-sales tasks:
- Conduct scoping workshops and understanding of client’s challenges and pain points
- Identify and develop value propositions
- Develop assessment approach, methodologies and work programs
- Develop technical solution write-up
- Prepare and setup technical proof-of-concept
- Conduct technical demonstrations and presentations
- Provide effort estimation
- Project implementation/consulting tasks
- Drive requirement workshops
- Lead security and compliance assessments
- Drive the design of IAM / security solutions
- Analyse and provide recommendations according to best/industry practices
- Lead Unit Test and SIT Test Cases
- Lead installation and configuration of IAM and/or Security products and application integrations
- Lead development of integration modules, extensions or customisations for Security products
- Lead development of scripts and tools for data migration (data checking, cleansing, transformation, merging, loading, reconciliation)
- Lead development of documentations (requirement, design, test, guides, etc.)
What we’re looking for
Minimum 5 years of experience in IAM and/or Security implementation or consulting domain with the following skills:
- Masters/Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passionate individual with inquisitive attitude and keen interest in emerging technologies.
- Possesses logical thinking with methodical thought process.
- Independent knowledge worker and effective communicator.
- Excellent presenter with eloquent speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to lead and run small teams.
Hands-on technical project experience in some of the following technologies:
- Security domain (e.g. IAM, DLP, EDR, Database Monitoring, SIEM, Threat Intel/Management, Endpoint Protection, Risk Dashboard, Vulnerability Scanning/Management, PKI, Cryptography)
- Web Server (e.g. Apache HTTPD, IIS, Oracle HTTP Server, IBM HTTP Server) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Application Server (e.g. Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss/WildFly, Tomcat) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Database (e.g. Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Directory or LDAP (e.g. OUD, IBM SDS, CA Directory, Active Directory, Active Directory LDS) installation, configuration, hardening and performance optimization
- Development or configuration experience in integration technologies such as SSL/TLS, REST and Web-Service (SOAP)
- High-availability implementation and configuration in Security products, web servers, application servers, directories and database servers
- Performance testing and tuning in Security products, web servers, application servers, directories and database servers
- Security certification: CISSP, CRISC, SSCP or equivalent
Strong plus if candidate has any / some of the following:
- Cloud related certifications (e.g. CCSK, CCSP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience in IAM software products , solution integration and implementation
- Process and concept knowledge in IAM areas such as access management, multi-factor authentication, strong authentication, SSO, session management, federation, identity management, credential/ password management, role management, privilege access management, cloud application access integration
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.