What you're going to do
Managing complex and varied digitalization projects is your passion? Would you like to work in a highly dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and a unique work culture in which personal input and opinions are truly valued? For our Market Unit Insurance, we are looking for an IT Project Manager to complement the team. In interdisciplinary and international project teams, we build innovative and pioneering software solutions for our clients. You will bear end-to-end responsibility for the smooth execution of our software development projects. With your organizational skills and strong client orientation you motivate the team every day anew to solve even the trickiest situations together. Let’s tackle new challenges and grow from them! The following tasks await you:
- Leading and managing software development projects with a focus on insurance
- Leading international project teams
- Analyzing, evaluating and coordinating client inquiries
- Preparing offers, contracts and offer presentations
- Project planning, controlling and reporting
- Planning of personnel deployment for the different project phases
- Ensuring the flow of information and that the solutions developed meet our high-quality standards
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools, collaborating with colleagues, partners, suppliers and clients on modern collaboration platforms
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree (University, ETH, FH) in computer science, business informatics, or similar
- Several years of experience in leading software development projects in the insurance environment, hands-on experience in programming is a plus
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience in sales/presales as well as in creating and negotiating offers and contracts
- Independence, initiative, acumen and drive, a team- and solution-oriented approach, and a professional presence when interacting with various stakeholders
- Fluent in both German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.