What you're going to do
Our IT infrastructure is critical for the work of our software engineers, testers, business analysts and other employees. Therefore, having an advanced and stable IT environment which people can rely on is essential to us. You will have the chance to collaborate with our other Windows Engineers in challenging tasks especially with Microsoft cloud technologies. As the whole engineering team is located in Hungary, you will get the chance to shape future strategies and participate in decision-making.
As one of our System Engineers, you will be principally responsible for building, expanding, and operating global IT services and their associated sub-systems and furthermore providing 3rd level support. To ensure stable and smooth operation of the infrastructure, you will closely cooperate with colleagues from the other locations and departments. You will leverage technologies like Azure, Office365, SCCM and Active Directory.
At Adnovum you'll join professionally set up teams and work on diverse, challenging tasks. You are set to go from day one with a state-of-the-art workspace and dedicated managerial support. Our well-established processes, helpful colleagues and supportive work culture will help you along the way.
In your daily work, you will
- Actively participate in challenging projects: specify, plan, evaluate, migrate, implement, configure, test and launch individual systems and entire system architectures
- Manage, expand and administer our Windows, Mac client and server infrastructure with a high degree of standardization and virtualization
- Set up, build, orchestrate and manage cloud-based environments
- Provide 3rd level support, including analysis and solving of defects, initiation and monitoring of actions, handling of service requests including on-call service (occasionally)
- Work with experienced and talented engineers located in Budapest, Switzerland and Vietnam on large, heterogeneous IT systems
What we're looking for
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Windows infrastructure (Windows 10 and Windows Server Core)
- Advanced knowhow of Active Directory, AAD, SCCM, Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Intune)
- Scripting experience (e.g. PowerShell)
- Experience in building, designing and implementing projects
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English to collaborate internationally
It is a plus, if you have
- Mentoring experience
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.