What you're going to do
Are you passionate about recruiting highly competitive IT specialists? Do you keep your cool even in the trickiest situations? If so, we have just the right thing for you! We are looking for a new team member (60-80%) to expand our currently three-person recruiting team in Switzerland.
We understand the needs of our units and recognize the potential in a wide range of profiles. As a team, we compete for the top talent in the job market, represent Adnovum's employer brand with enthusiasm and show why applicants should definitely choose us. We value speed and meet our candidates as well as internal and external stakeholders at eye level. Integrated in a global network, we always exchange experiences and best practices with our colleagues and thus benefit from each other. In your role as a Recruitment Business Partner, the following tasks await you:
- Responsibility for your own positions as well as managing your recruitment processes from A-Z (from job posting to contract negotiation), incl. active sourcing
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Advising hiring managers through to senior management on recruitment strategies and processes as well as on hiring decisions
- Assuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Training interviewers on recruitment processes, interviewing and interviewing techniques
- Selecting, organizing, and participating in recruiting events
- Representating Adnovum internally and externally as an attractive employer
- Participating in various projects
- Keeping up to date with current recruitment trends and contributing ideas for the continuous further development and optimization of our services
What we're looking for
- Several years of proven experience in the entire recruitment lifecycle, ideally in the field of IT
- Experience in advising hiring managers
- Good communication skills, consulting competency, assertiveness and negotiating abilities
- Commitment, drive, team spirit and humor – your love of chocolate and other sweets are the icing on the cake
- Fluent in both German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.