What you’re going to do
As a senior software engineer in Adnovum, your work will focus more on frontend development and you will work with highly skilled and experienced engineers who have their work measured against the highest standards.
The projects you work on will not only solve the customers’ problems but deliver the added value that defines all Adnovum' s software solutions. The main task of a senior software engineer is to design and develop new solution features according the requirements along a defined roadmap in a timely manner.
- Develop effective solutions for complex business problems in various industries
- Integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures
- Design responsive front end applications
- Perform as lead regarding the frontend topics
- Analyze functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines.
- Develop unit test package, execute test & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Investigate all reported problems/errors and implement fixes for the Issues/problems so that the system can operate correctly and efficiently.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, user acceptance testing and implementation activities to fix the reported problem/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the respective environments
- Prepare and maintain up to date system documentation
- Collaborate with other Adnovum employees in cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Mentor Junior team members
You will have the chance to be involved with multiple stages of a project, thus enjoying exposure to various aspects of software engineering and foster your career growth.
What we’re looking for
master this job, you should have/be
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge in Java language, framework such as Java Core, Java EE, Spring
- Knowledge of Relational
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
- Experience on writing technical documents and providing effort estimations
- Customer facing experience with effective listening and interaction skills
- Experience in mentoring junior project team members
- Proactive mindset that is creative and solution oriented
- Strong team player with effective communication skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.