What you're going to do
Our clients is a market leader in car-sharing. The company contributes greatly to preserving resources and relieving traffic congestion and pollution in both urban and rural areas. Our product is a car-sharing app in Switzerland for which we develop both web portals and mobile apps. The solution handles reservations of different type of cars on different stations or in a free-floating way.
The project is basically to create a new app from scratch, deciding which technologies would be best to use, developing in native only.
You will work as a member of a distributed team with colleagues in Hungary and Switzerland. You will be part of a Scrum team consisting of mobile engineers, manual testers and other roles involved in the development lifecycle.
Tech stack on the project:
- MVVM architecture, Data Binding, LiveData
- MockK unit testing
- REST, JSON
- GitLab CI
In your daily work you will
- create a new app from scratch, decide which technologies to use (e.g. SwiftUI)
- design, develop, maintain features that meets high quality and security standards
- provide unit tests to verify your implementation
- maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews)
- investigate, analyze, and fix incidents and performance issues from production
- collaborate with the customer and project leadership in Switzerland
- give and receive constructive feedback
- create demos and present to clients
What we're looking for
- confident knowledge in iOS
- knowledge of SwiftUI design principles, patterns and best practices
- familiarity with RESTful APIs
- good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- a university degree (MSc/BSc)
Nice to have
- interest in mobile application security
- experience in working in distributed teams
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.