What you're going to do
Are you freshly graduated and have a keen interest in cybersecurity topics? We offer you the perfect entry position after your studies. With us you will dive into the world of Identity and Access Management (IAM), explore modern technologies such as OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, and FIDO, and learn a lot. After a short introduction phase, you will be involved in client projects which will give you the opportunity to "learn by doing” directly on the job. Of course, you will constantly be supported and guided by experienced colleagues. As a member of our growing security team, you will make an important contribution to our clients and projects in the public sector right from the start. Join us as a Junior Security Engineer. Grow and succeed together with us. The following responsibilities await you:
- Working in an interdisciplinary team on diverse and exciting client projects
- Planning, designing, and realizing trendsetting IAM solutions
- Designing and implementing processes and systems
- Configuring and integrating IAM components into our clients' system environments (including workflows, role models, web front-end, single sign-on, provisioning, and WAF)
- Automating tests, builds, and deployments of these components
What we're looking for
- University degree in Computer Science (University, ETH, University of Applied Sciences)
- Knowledge of Unix, Java, and web technologies
- Enthusiasm for IT security and digital identities, passion for challenges, curiosity as well as a communicative and independent working style
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.