What you're going to do
Your daily tasks will include analyzing and verifying software specifications, creating test flows and test cases, conducting application tests, and analyzing errors in close team work with the project members. You will have full oversight of software development, from creating the test concept until the internal and external hand-over of the application. In your daily work as an Application Tester you will also take on the following tasks:
- Translate business requirements into test cases
- Prepare the tests, execute them and document the results
- Play an integrative role between different team members such as developers, UI/UX specialists, etc.
- Structure your tasks independently
- Take part in the quality assurance process
What we're looking for
- Experience in application testing (web or mobile)
- A structured way of thinking, ability and willingness to work individually
- A communicative and open personality
- Good command of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- ISTQB exam (foundation level)
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.