What you're going to do
Do you have a passion for digitization and co-creation is more than just a buzzword for you? Identifying new opportunities, creating and developing IT solutions in the automotive industry is exactly your kind of thing? Then, we’re looking forward to your application!
To bring our cardossier platform, a solution to manage the life cycle of a car with distributed ledger technology, to the next level, you will use targeted measures for the further development of our business model and explore possible target groups. Thanks to your competent approach, you represent Adnovum’s cardossier business internally and externally in a professional way. Furthermore, the following tasks await you in this role:
- Leading Adnovum’s cardossier business and the corresponding DevOps team
- Business development and stakeholder management for the cardossier-related business
- Exploring value propositions, designing business models, and developing business cases
- Defining and implementing the product and business strategy of the whole solution
- Developing use cases within the cardossier ecosystem and driving adoption
- Representing Adnovum’s cardossier business internally and externally
What we're looking for
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the automotive or automotive insurance sector, preferably in the implementation and development of digital solutions
- Broad network in the Swiss automotive sector
- Higher education in (business) informatics or business administration
- Solid experience in business development and sound business management knowledge for the development of business cases
- Preferably sound experience in the IT service environment
- Interest in and knowledge of new technologies and methods
- Proven negotiation skills, problem-solving competence, very good communication skills, service- and client-oriented way of thinking and working
- Initiative, ambition, independence, and team player mentality
- Fluent in both German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.