What you're going to do
For the development of a native Android car-sharing app, we are looking for a lead developer and key member of an international team. Thanks to our hybrid work model, you have the option to choose whether you want to work from home or in our modern office in Zurich.
Are you passionate about and do you have professional experience in (native) mobile development? Are you enthusiastic about designing and implementing individual software solutions? Then apply now and become an essential member of our interdisciplinary team, assuming responsibility for the following tasks:
- Analyzing and developing innovative solution variants and checking their feasibility
- Developing (from scratch) and maintaining software components and interfaces in a demanding security environment
- Technologies and architectures used: Android (Kotlin, Coroutines, Jetpack Compose); MVVM architecture, Data Binding, LiveData; MockK unit testing; REST, JSON
- Integrating the software solutions based on up-to-date, agile deployment principles (CI/CD) and merging them with our client’s existing systems
- Gaining a deep understanding of how software development processes work and using this knowledge at the interface between the client and the highly qualified development team
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools
- Working together with colleagues and client on modern collaboration platforms
What we're looking for
- A bachelor's or master's degree (ETH/university of applied sciences/university) in informatics
- Practical experience with Android native development (5–7 years)
- Proven track record of bringing Android applications to the Play Store
- A keen interest in software development and modern technologies as well as in larger technical and professional contexts in software projects
- Pleasure in and committed to dealing with clients and colleagues, enthusiastic about providing demanding services
- Determination and smartness, so that you convince us of your ideas when working in a team as well as when working independently
- Excellent command of English, German being an advantage
- Experience with the following is a plus: additional state-of-the-art technologies from the mobile environment (iOS/Swift, Hybrid apps), management of CI/CD tools
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.