What you're going to do
We are looking for an experienced Cordova specialist for the development of the major Swiss mobile payment application. The app is interoperable with other banking solutions and allows users to pay in stores and online, as well as easily transfer money to any phone number. It is about to become the primary payment method in Swiss e-commerce.
Are you enthusiastic about designing and implementing individual mobile software solutions? With us, you will be part of an international team that follows an agile approach. We don't just live the agile mindset in our client projects. We also strive to constantly improve our skills and abilities, with the open exchange of feedback, experience and knowledge being a high priority. As a Cordova Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Closely collaborating with a team of developers and testers in order to design, develop, and maintain features which meet the highest quality and security standards
- Providing unit tests to verify the implementation
- Investigating, analyzing and troubleshooting incidents and performance issues in production
- Depending on your strengths, the project offers the opportunity to develop in various technical leadership roles (e.g. as Mobile Lead Developer or Mobile Lead Architect)
- Backend: Spring, REST, JSON
What we're looking for
- A bachelor's or master's degree (ETH/university of applied sciences/university) in informatics
- A keen interest in software development and modern technologies as well as in larger technical and professional contexts in software projects
- Determination and smartness, so that you convince us of your ideas when working in a team as well as when working independently
- Excellent command of English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.