That's your role
In interdisciplinary and international project teams we build innovative and pioneering software solutions for our clients. For our complex projects in the area of transportation & logistics we are looking for an Senior IT Project Manager to complement our team. In our ambitious team, you will have the opportunity to prove your organizational skills and use them profitably in customer projects. As a central contact person, you will design innovative and varied digitization projects with a strong focus on individual software development. You will also be responsible for a first-class project implementation. Your responsibilities will furthermore include:
- Leading and managing software development projects with a focus on transportation and logistics
- Leading international project teams
- Analyzing, evaluating and coordinating client inquiries
- Preparing offers, contracts and offer presentations
- Project planning, controlling and reporting
- Planning of personnel deployment for the different project phases
- Ensuring the flow of information and that the solutions developed meet our high quality standards
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools, collaborating with colleagues, partners, suppliers and clients on modern collaboration platforms
This is you
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree (University, ETH, FH) in computer science, business informatics, or similar
- At least 7 years of experience in leading software development projects in complex environment, hands-on experience in programming is a plus
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience in sales/presales as well as in creating and negotiating offers and contracts
- Independence, initiative, acumen and drive, a team- and solution-oriented approach, and a professional presence when interacting with various stakeholders
- Fluent in both German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.