Professional Software Architect
What you're going to do
You feel at ease in software engineering, but are ready to take it to the next level without losing your hands-on approach to coding? You already have experience in taking the technical lead in various software projects and dealing with software architectures? To expand our teams at our headquarters in Zurich, we are looking for a Solution Architect (part-time possible) with a strong understanding of complex application landscapes and client business areas.
At Adnovum, you will work with our interdisciplinary teams on various agile high-level projects. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Technical project lead, incl. decision-making power
- Technical leadership of developers and integrators in your team
- Acting as an interface, i.e. first point of contact for stakeholders: close cooperation with project managers, clients and other parties in project planning and implementation
- Building system architectures and defining the overall architecture of complex software systems in the Java Enterprise ecosystem (technology environment, e.g. Java, Spring, Angular, ReactJS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, SQL, Microsoft Azure, GCP and AWS)
- Ensuring the completeness and correctness of the technical specifications and documentation
- Identifying, anticipating, escalating and mitigating technical risks
- Defining both functional and non-functional requirements and making design decisions
- Ensuring and maintaining our high quality standards
What we're looking for
- A bachelor's or master's degree (ETH/university of applied sciences/university) in informatics
- At least 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer and, in particular, experience with technologies in the Java environment
- First experience as a Software Architect
- Ideally completed CPSA-F or TOGAF Foundation training/certification
- Experience with agile software projects (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) is a plus
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art architecture patterns and are not afraid of continuous further training
- Good communication skills as well as structured and analytical approach to work
- Very good command of German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.