What you're going to do
Are you studying business informatics or similar and would like to apply your knowledge in practice? For our experienced, ambitious and dynamic team we are looking for energetic support (50-100%). With us, you will have the opportunity to get to know the everyday life in a Swiss IT company as well as the larger technical and professional contexts of complex software projects. This position leaves you a lot of room for individual preferences and you can plan your work in a flexible manner. In addition to the activities listed below, additional tasks can be individually defined. For example, if you are engaged and provided that resources are available, you will have the opportunity to gain insights into topics related to Software Engineering, Innovation Management or Account Management. As a Working Student in IT Project Management, you will proactively and independently support our Project Managers and other organizational units in their daily work. Your work spectrum will include the following tasks:
- Supporting the Project Managers in project and personnel planning, reporting (internal and external) and documentation
- Organizing and hosting meetings and workshops, including taking minutes
- Managing open tasks and controlling tasks in JIRA
- Updating the project manual
- Working together with colleagues and customers on modern collaboration platforms
- Providing support to various organizational units
What we're looking for
- You are studying business informatics or similar (ETH/FH/university), ideally in the Master's program
- You will be available for a workload of at least 50% for 12 months or longer
- You have a keen interest in software development projects and project management, enjoy working with customers and colleagues as well as providing a demanding service
- You have good organizational skills, work in an efficient, persistent and targeted manner
- You have a good handling of Excel workbooks (VBA-skills a plus)
- You have excellent German and English language skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.