What you're going to do
For the expansion of our dynamic Security Solutions team at our office in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Senior Security Consultant (part-time is possible). Are you as fascinated by information security in all its facets as we are? Would you like to bring your enthusiasm for cyber security into your everyday life by joining our highly qualified, interdisciplinary team? In this position, you advise our customers on security solutions with passion, methodology and commitment. The following tasks await you:
- Security Management, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Elaborating and evaluating security strategies, concepts, and architecture
- Planning and preparation of security audits, based on ISO/IEC 27001 or NIST
- Building and implementing ISMS together at the customer's premises
- Design and review of different aspects of IT security architectures
- Independent planning, coordination and implementation of projects and support of our customers
- Assistance in the acquisition of new customer projects
What we're looking for
- University degree at bachelor or master level (university, ETH, university of applied sciences) in computer science or similar field as well as further training as Lead Auditor ISO/IEC 27002
- Further training in information security such as MAS Information Security, CISM, CISSP
- At least 5 years of practical experience with IT security architectures and processes
- Sound experience in the areas of ISMS, risk management and GDPR
- Service-oriented and independent thinking and working, as well as proactive action, are a matter of course, a professional appearance and strong communication skills are in your blood
- Ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable and proactive manner
- Fluency in German and English
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 700 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.